Maryland Masonic Homes is the best choice in Short Term/ Sub Acute Rehabilitation. While transitioning from a hospital stay, our team of professionals will work with each person to restore health, achieve maximum independence, and ultimately, return home.
In addition to providing unparalleled care and exceptional rehabilitative services, Maryland Masonic Homes offers the following amenities to make your stay more comfortable:
- Beautifully appointed private and semi- private rooms
- High definition television service
- Wi-Fi accessibility
- Delicious/ Nutritious meals
- Social activities
- Chapel services
Skilled nursing at Maryland Masonic Homes brings individualized services to our short-term guests. Our caring and professional team provides rehabilitative therapy services including:
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech
- Nursing care with RN’s, LPN’s, and certified Geriatric Nursing Assistants
- Individualized service plans
- Wound care
- Oxygen therapy
- IV therapy
- Medication and pain management
- Diagnostic services on site (X-Ray, Ultra Sound, EKG)
- Discharging planning to ensure a safe transition home
- Pastoral services
To learn more about if you or your loved one qualifies for rehabilitative services
please call our Admissions team at 410-316-9091.
Eligibility: Maryland Masonic Homes is open to all. Residents must be at least 60 years of age.