Three and a half years ago, we chose to make Maryland Masonic Homes (MMH) our retirement home for many reasons which include:
- MMH is financially one of the best buys for continuing care
- retirement communities in the metro Baltimore area
- it has an excellent rating as a continuing care community
- its beautiful campus and architecture
- its proximity to basic needs i.e., shopping, local restaurants,
- medical specialist, and our family
- it is close to children and grandchildren
In addition, MMH also offers:
- on site basic medical services
- twenty-four-hour security
- housekeeping and laundry services
- a variety of social activities. The staff are extremely friendly,
- courteous and attentive.
- Our children have repeatedly thanked us for deciding to move to MMH for our golden years.
— John and Maria
I have made friends here during my stay. I always enjoy the activities and the staff who run them are great! The therapy staff has helped me to walk.
— Mindelle W.
I want to take this opportunity to inform you about my splendid experience I received. The dining services staff were always polite, accommodating, and very helpful. Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! To the team.
— Richard S
I really enjoy this facility and how much the nursing staff wants to help.
You have a very special place there employed with the most dedicated, friendly, and top of the line employees we’ve ever encountered. I can’t thank them enough. Your facility is top of the line in rehab. The second floor facility is tops!
— Jean D
I spent three months at Maryland Masonic Homes from a fall in March last year. Ended up back in for a broken leg in December and released in February. The staff & Assisted Rehab have been great.
— Toni Delano
I’ve lived here a long time and really enjoy everything that Maryland Masonic Homes offers. I am very happy with the staff as they are constantly offering to help.
My mother had an episode over the holidays and I was expecting to see a reduction in staffing/care but she continued to get excellent treatment. There is such obvious genuine affection for the patients here. This is not the first place we have experienced for rehab/care so we are able to compare and the MD Masonic Home is outstanding.
— Janet K
Many times when I visit MMH, I am amazed by the level of care and compassion shown for my father. There have been so many kind gestures that I can’t name them all. The kitchen staff shows sincere interest in understanding what kinds of foods my Dad likes or what suggestions I have. Staff show such sincere interest in discussing my father’s care. I am warmed by the memory of their warm and compassionate eyes.
— Laurie S.